For more than 25 years, David H. Ricks has been dedicated to serving businesses and individuals in San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties.
With years of experience as a business trial lawyer, David H. Ricks is prepared to handle cases involving construction lawsuits—including mechanic’s liens, stop notices, defect claims, bond claims, etc.—real estate disputes, civil litigation claims and defenses, business litigation, shareholder and partnership disputes, commercial collections, and employment-related litigation.
Experience in the business world and in the courtroom creates a powerful combination to effectively pursue or defend most business matters faced by small- to medium-sized businesses. David H. Ricks understands the needs of small- and medium-sized businesses and has aggressively and successfully represented these businessmen and businesswomen against much larger businesses with much larger litigation budgets.
Sterling Results on a Small-Business Budget
While experience is extremely important, there are also other aspects you should consider when hiring an attorney to handle your business case. For example: Are the legal fees reasonable and designed for your success, not just the lawyer’s pocketbook?
Consider the location of the attorney’s office to both you and the courthouse where the case will be handled. Attorneys with a nearby office will reduce your travel expenses, the attorney’s cost for traveling, and the inconvenience of meeting with your attorney. Further, after hiring your attorney, when he/she has to attend court, the cost to you will be reduced because the travel expense is minimized. David H. Ricks, with his Rancho Cucamonga, California, office is less than a few minutes from the Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court and less than an hour from nearly every court routinely frequented, such as San Bernardino Superior Court, Riverside Superior Court, and Los Angeles Superior Court, East District. This means you pay for more legal services and for less time on the freeway.
What to Expect From Hiring Our Legal Team
Finally, David H. Ricks makes working with an attorney an easier experience than you might think. These are some of the standards of care you can expect when working with David H. Ricks & Associates:
- At your initial consultation, you will be allowed to fully and completely explain your case, concerns and issues.
- Your consultation is completely private and protected by the attorney-client privilege.
- You will be able to ask all your questions and they will be answered honestly and based upon legal support.
- The process for handling your case will be fully explained so you will be comfortable with the recommended procedures and associated costs.
- Your retainer agreement will be fair to both you and your attorney.
- The retainer amount will be reasonable and commensurate with the work that is required.
- Once you have retained David H. Ricks & Associates, you will be provided information regarding the status of the case and provided with updates.
- Since we work for you, we will provide you with the highest quality service we can provide.
The ultimate objective will be to reach a resolution of the dispute, through settlement or trial, which meets the goals and objectives of the client, if possible.
If you are a business owner or individual in the Inland Empire, or your case needs to be handled in the San Bernardino County Superior Court, Riverside Superior Court, Los Angeles Superior Court or Orange County Superior Court, allow the Rancho Cucamonga, California law firm of David H. Ricks & Associates to meet with you to review your case, whether you have a construction dispute or claim, real estate property rights issue, a commercial collection action, a shareholder or partnership dispute, employment or labor law claim or defense, or mechanic’s lien claim.
To set up an appointment, Call us now at 909-481-0100, or email us now at email@example.com. Put “Request for Legal Representation” in the subject line.